Bilateral student exchange agreements
TalTech has signed several exchange agreements with universities everywhere in the world.
Tuition fee is usually waived by the universities that have signed the exchange agreement and students are encouraged to apply for different national and international scholarships.
It is now possible for students to apply for a TalTech Scholarship when going to study abroad with our bilateral agreements.
During the application round, the students can apply for a 1000 EUR scholarship. This additional application round we will be able to give out this scholarship for 5 students. It is a one time payment to help the students with the plane tickets, Visa procedure ect.
Once you have applied for studies abroad in OIS*, please send us your Motivation Letter (2500 characters, without spaces) to mobility at taltech dot ee.
*NB! Make sure to mention applying for this scholarship in your OIS application!
List of active exchange agreements:
- Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University (2 places)
- Kyoto University (2 places for Master's level students of School of Information Technology)
- University of Electro-Communications (5 places)
- College of Charleston (4 places)
- Southern Utah University (2 places)
- The University of California, Berkeley (4 places - Master's level only; at least TOEFL 90) - 3 places available *Please note that you must pay tuition fee to study there.
- University of New Mexico (2 places - Bachelor's level TOEFL 68; Master's level TOEFL 79)
Applying available only in the main application round in February!
For more information and updates about the American partner universities, please visit the webpage of the EducationUSA Advising Center.