CyberSpike is Estonian top cyber security competition for young talents in the ages of 14-24 years. The competition has a preliminary online round from where most outstanding contestants will be invited to the main competition. CyberSpike also acts as a qualifiction round for Estonian citizens for participating at the European Cyber Security Challenge (ECSC) and other hacking challenges all over the world. Working language of the competition is English.
- Registration to the preliminary online round open until
24 February 2020 28 February 2020
- The preliminary online round will take place from
4 - 8 March 2020.
- The main competition will take place on 12 June 2020 in TalTech IT College Raja 4c, Tallinn.
CyberSpike is part of the cyber talent development programme CyberOlympic. CyberOlympic programme goals are to identify young talents in the cyber defence and offence field, implement proper training programme for young talents in the field, educate the wider audience to raise citizens' awareness of crime prevenion and possibilities to get educated, promote cyber security field education and career possibilities in Estonia, analyse possible shortcomings and shortcuts in cyber security awareness and training programmes, propose scientific solutions through gamification, analysing competences.
- Main supporter: Estonian Ministry of Defence
- Main organizer: TalTech
- This years competition will be carried out by RangeForce.