Library opening hours
Library is open again starting from May 18
SERVICE HOURS: MON-FRI 10.00-18.00, Sat, Sun closed
We all have to take some precautions to keep our staff and visitors healthy:
- Visitors must follow the 2 + 2 rule, wash and clean their hands before and after visiting the library.
- We suggest using the elevator only if you are alone. When taking the stairs, make sure that people going up do not meet with those coming down the stairs.
- We have limited the number of working places in our reading areas and in the computer lab.
- Since magazines, journals and newspapers are frequently used by our readers, it is not possible to read the listed items (until June 10) because the library cannot ensure their cleanliness.
- All returned books are put into quarantine for 72 hours.
- We prefer card payments when paying for the library services.
- Individual and group study rooms and the 24/7 study room/night library are closed.
- Subject librarians still offer their services in a contactless form, they will answer your inquiries by e-mail email@example.com or by phone 620 3553.
EMERA Branch library in Kopli is open for readers Mon-Thu 10-17, Fri 10-14 and in Kuressaare Fri R 10-18.
SELF CHECK-IN (1st floor)
Open every day 7.00-22.00
1st floor, phone +372 620 3560
Bindery services can be ordered at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will complete the orders made by e-mail and hand them over at the bindery’s entrance at the agreed time.
Last Friday of the month is a Clean-up Day. Library is closed.
On public holidays library is closed.
Day before a public holiday library is open 8.30-12.00