BLRT Group AS Master Study Scholarship
BLRT Group AS Master Study scholarship is intended for a successful Master Study student of Industrial Engineering and Management, Product Development and Production Engineering, Mechatronics or Design and Engineering of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- Readiness to do the internship in BLRT Grupp AS. The length of the internship depends on the requirements of the university and the agreement between the company and the student. If BLRT Grupp AS does not have the opportunity to offer a internship during the internship period, the internship will be canceled.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)