Cambrex Tallinn Master Study Scholarship
The Master Study Scholarship of Cambrex Tallinn is intended for successful master study students of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Science.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment).
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- good academic performance, 3.5 or higher;
- are studying full-time load, accumulated curriculum is at least 60 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- willingness to cooperate with Cambrex Tallinn.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following signed documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of teaching staff/supervisor.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.