Evald and Valdo Kalm Master Study Scholarship
The Evald and Valdo Kalm Master Study Scholarship is intended for a successful master study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment).
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Dean’s Office;
- at least 1 recommendation from a member of TUT’s teaching staff.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the Council of TTU Development Fund.