Jüri Palju Master Study Scholarship
The Jüri Paju Master Study Scholarship (financed by UNIT4 Eesti OÜ) is intended for a successful informatics master study student of Tallinn University of Technology.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment).
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- good study results;
- willingness to cooperate with UNIT4 Eesti OÜ (supervision of Master’s thesis by UNIT4 Eesti OÜ specialists, training practice in the enterprise, opportunity to put one’s ideas into practice in the enterprise).
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TUT Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office (first year students present the copy of their Bachelor’s degree diploma, including study results);
- a recommendation from a member of teaching staff, the supervisor of training practice or the graduation thesis.
- an essay (2-4 A4);
- recommendations from a representative of Department of Informatics and a supervising member of teaching staff.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
Essay topic is to introduce the applicant’s planned Master’s degree thesis research area and possible connections to the following areas:
- effective consolidation and data processing software creation algorithms;
- web and mobile software for effective analytical data processing;
- methodologies for software development and testing;
- methods for financial planning and consolidation.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the scholarship committee (informing also the Council of TUT Development Fund).