Oma Ehitaja Engineering and Master Study Scholarship
Oma Ehitaja scholarship is intended for a successful Engineering or Master Study student of construction or building related specialities of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 180 ECTS credits at the moment of applying for engineering study students;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- willingness to cooperate with Oma Ehitaja AS.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office; Master Study students shall submit the final bachelor study grade sheet and a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)