Telia Master Study Scholarship
The Master Study Scholarship of Telia Eesti is intended for successful master study students of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies, who comply with the following conditions:
- studies are related to telecommunication
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment).
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Dean’s Office;
- at least one recommendation from a member of TTU’s teaching staff.