Trev-2 Group Scholarship
The Engineering and Master Study Scholarship of TREV-2 Grupp is intended for up to 2 successful engineering or master study students of Tallinn University of Technology.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- starting from 4. year of engineering study;
- starting from 2. year of master study;
- good academic performance;
- willingness to cooperate with Trev-2 Grupp.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment).
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TUT Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Dean’s Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU’s teaching staff or supervisor of graduation thesis/training practice.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the scholarship committee (informing also the Council of TTU Development Fund).