Trimble Corporation Bachelor and Engineering Study Scholarship
Trimble Corporation Scholarship is intended for a successful Bachelor or Engineering Study student of construction or building related specialities of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area.
- An advantage will be given to a student, who is interested in using Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology in professional career, graduation thesis or any scientific reasearch conducted.
The amount of the scholarship is 1000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)