Viru Keemia Group Bachelor Study Scholarships
The Scholarships of Viru Keemia Grupp AS is intented for 2 bachelor study students of Electrical Power Engineering, Mechatronics, Earth Sciences and Geotechnology, Chemical and Environmental Technology or Thermal Power Engineering of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 60 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- willingness to sign contract with Viru Keemia Grupp AS, contract imposes the conditions of completing internship with Viru Keemia Grupp AS and/or writing the thesis with Viru Keemia Grupp AS.
- an active attitude towards life and participation in student life.
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
'To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- an application;
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- at least 1 recommendation from a TTU’s lecturer
- willingness to sign contract with Viru Keemia Grupp AS