Cleveron Mechatronics Master Study Scholarship
Cleveron Mechatronics Master Study Scholarship is intended for a successful Mechatronics Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- willingness to do internship in Cleveron.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a curriculum vitae;
- Link to a video (add link to CV) where student talks about:
- Who you are, what do you study, what we should know about you
- Connections you have with your speciality outside university
- Your plans after graduation
- Your expectations of good internship
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)