Jüri Paju Bachelor Study Scholarship for School of Information Technologies Students
Jüri Paju Bachelor Study Scholarship is intented for a successful Bachelor Study Informatics, IT systems development and Business Information Technologies students of School of Information Technologies.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.0 or higher grade-point average;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 30 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- fan of his/her speciality and whose goal is to become star in his/her field;
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)