Tiit Kaps Estonian Furniture Industry Association Master Study Scholarship
Tiit Kaps Estonian Furniture Industry Association Master Study Scholarship is intended for a successful Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles Master study specialisation of Wood Technology student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- 4.0 or higher grade-point average;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 50 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and desire to commit to development of the field.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff or current/previous employer related to furniture or wood technology.