PQ2014 Information for Authors
You are kindly invited to contribute to the PQ2014 conference by writing a paper in the topics proposed for the conference. To do this, there are easy steps to follow and please be ready by the times listed under "Important Dates".
1. For submitting a paper for the PQ2014 conference, we invite you to submit an abstract of the paper first. To aid you in doing this, there is a short summary available here.
2. The abstract will be reviewed by the PQ2014 Conference Committee and notification on the paper suitability for the Conference will be provided.
3. After the notification of the topic suitability, full papers are expected with the final content of the paper. For writing a full paper, there is a short guide available here. Please note that it is highly important to follow the paper formatting rules when writing a full paper!
4. After the paper has been received, it will go under more detailed review by the members of the Scientific Committee of the PQ2014 Conference. A decision of the full paper acceptance will be then sent to the authors, with comments on improvement of the paper if applicable.
5. The editor of the PQ2014 conference will look through the papers and provide notes on formatting if needed. Please provide some help for her and go carefully through the formatting rules before sending in the final version of the paper!
6. It there are some remarks from reviewers on the content to improve and/or if there are editorial remarks concerning the formatting of the paper to improve, please prepare an updated version of the full paper, taking into account the remarks provided. After this, please send in the final full version of the paper.
7. After the final version of the paper has been received, a final notice of acceptance will be provided if the content and formatting are meeting the requirements. In general, those whose full papers have received acceptance will have no trouble of receiving the final acceptance.
8. After full acceptance, please register yourself as a participant to the conference.
9. In order for a full paper to be published in the PQ2014 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, at least one of the authors has to be a registered attendee and present the paper during the PQ2014 conference.
Please also take into account that one conference attendee can present up to two of accepted papers with his/her contribution. Each additional paper per presenter will have to be discussed separately with the PQ2014 Conference Committee. Please contact us for further details.
10. PQ2014 organizing commitee has decided not to publish digests this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!
After full acceptance and registration, please prepare a short digest (limited to 1 page exactly, no more, no less) of the paper content that will cover the most important aspects of the paper content and send this to the PQ2014 organizers. A guide to writing a digest can be found here. The digest materials will be delivered to the participants of the PQ2014 on paper, while the full papers would be provided in digital format.
11. After full acceptance, please prepare the oral presentation along with graphical material to present in the PQ2014 sessions. The guidelines for preparing an oral presentation can be found here.
12. Come to the PQ2014 conference, to take part of a high level professional discussion in the developments of the methods and solutions in the fields of electric engineering!