Scholarship of Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers a limited number of scholarships for TalTech Master study candidates. Scholarships are available for citizens from Armenia, Georgia, India, Mexico, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Vietnam and other citizens of Estonian Development Cooperation target countries.
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master's studies) with monthly allowance of 400 EUR.
|Due to the state of emergency in Estonia, declared until 1. May 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has put the scholarship applications on hold. More information and details will be available once the pandemic situation will be resolved.|
Stipends are available for following Master's programmes:
- Environmental Engineering and Management;
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles;
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics;
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation;
- Communicative Electronics.
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master's studies) with monthly allowance of 400 EUR, which is paid throughout the academic year from September 1 until June 30.
How to apply?
Candidates who have submitted application for one of the five programmes listed above, are eligible to apply for the scholarship. To apply for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship, please send your motivation essay to study at taltech dot ee.
Motivation essay should include:
- Name of the programme you will be studying in TalTech.
- Your reasons of choosing Estonia as your study destination.
- Your reasons of choosing this programme.
- Your plans after graduation.
- Font- Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Line and Paragraph Spacing- 1,5.
- Lenght of the motivation essay max 1,5 pages.
- name the file as “FIRST NAME.SURNAME“
- name the e-mail subjects as „Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship - name of the programme you are applying to“
Final decisions regarding the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship will be done latest by the end of May 2019. Persons, who are granted the aforementioned scholarship, will receive a personal notification via email from the Head of International Admissions.
NB! Additionally the scholarship of Estonian Ministy of Foreign Affairs may be granted for the candidates of the following programme (the process of granting the scholarship is coordinated by the faculty):
- e-Governance Technologies and Services - Read about how to apply HERE.