Step 1 - Online application
1. Create an account
An online application form must be submitted to apply for studies at TalTech. Create an account to complete the online application. You may complete it in multiple sessions.
2. Fill out the form with your personal data
On your online application you'll also have the opportunity to fill in:
- A Motivation Letter - highlighting why you would like to attend the chosen programme and explaining your future academic and career goals;
- CV - detailing your educational background and professional experience, if applicable.
3. Upload your documents
- Previous education documents or the most recent academic transcripts in English (if the final documents are not yet available). If possible, transcripts should include an explanation of the grading system;
- Proof of English certificate or other acceptable information, according to the language requirements set by Tallinn University of Technology;
- Copy of passport identification page.
4. Pay the application fee
The application fee is 100 EUR per applicant, which enables to apply for 2 programmes. Your online application will be processed only after the non-refundable application fee has been received by the International Recruitment and Admissions Division.
Please follow the instructions described in STEP 2 to correctly make the application fee payment.
Please note application fee receipt must be uploaded to the according task in an online application system.
5. Before hitting the final SUBMIT button, please review your application and attachments for accuracy one last time.